About Joseph Horowitz
Continuing Legal Education Seminars
- Risk Transfer - Declaratory Judgement Actions with Multiple Clients or Multiple Insured Clients
- Current Litigation Trends and Evolving Hot Topics for Insurance Industry Professionals
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Contract & Tort - When Agreements Impose Liability for Negligence
- Judicial Review of Pain & Suffering Awards - How Much is Sustainable?
- E-Discovery and Preliminary Conferences
- Risk Transfer Overview, Defense Association of New York, The Defendant, January 2016
- Scope and Applicability of the Seatbelt Defense, Defense Association of New York, The Defendant, April 2014
Past Employment Positions
AIG - Staff Counsel Attorney, New York, NY 2007-2017.
MVAIC - Associate, New York, NY 2005-2007.
Greenwald Doherty, LLP - Associate, New York, NY 2003-2005.
- University of Maryland School of Law
- J.D. - 2002
- Yeshiva University
- B.A. - 1998
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Appellate Practice
- Insurance Coverage
- Tennessee, 2017
- New York State, 2003
- Southern District of New York, 2010
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals, 2012